General Exterior Inspection
- Remove trash container from street.
- Visual inspection of home exterior for anything unusual.
- Look for signs of unauthorized intrusion, theft, or vandalism. Immediately contact Police.
- Inspect screened patio enclosures for tears or damage.
- Inspect windows, screens, or window coverings for signs of damage.
- Visually inspect exterior walls, trim, and (where possible) roof for damage or deterioration.
- Check driveway for cracks or settling.
- Check mailbox for mail, and for vandalism.
- Note any obvious wasp or bee nests and take appropriate actions.
- Check front door area for leaflets, phone books, etc.
- Check for mold growth on external surfaces (walls, doors, roof, etc.). Take appropriate actions per your request.*
- Check all timer-activated exterior lights for proper operation and bad bulbs; replace with customer supplied items as needed.
Yard and Lawn Inspection
- Check the condition and overall appearance of landscaping.
- Check that contracted landscaping services are being performed.
- Also will look for obvious signs of insect infestation or disease in grass and on plants/shrubs.